electric vehicles?

Cindy Brewbaker 17872clb at MSU.EDU
Mon Jul 3 07:38:35 MDT 1995

Dick in FL writes re: electric vehicles:
>Until there is a MAJOR breakthrough in batteries, electric vehicles are not
>practical for most situations

>unless you have long extension cords!!

Can you just imagine the major entanglement?????  How abt. if they install
those metal rails like they have in electric race car sets; you know, those
little 2 inch race car sets where if your car is going too fast it flies off
the track into moms furniture and puts a dent into it.  Just a little humor.

To the original writer on this topic, I apologize if you are offended by my
making light humor.  I'm not trying to take the seriousness out of your post.

Cindy B.