Lurker Alert!!!!!

Dennis Putnam GTILL at ASNTSU.ASN.NET
Tue Jul 4 10:23:39 MDT 1995

>Dennis Jr.,  I have the same question.  In all seriousness I would like
>to know if Clinton and his cronies are really so deluded that they think
>their ideas will work (despite documented failure of these same policies
>in other countries)  or have they made a calculated decision to destroy
>our country?  I don't understand either motivation.  Why would they want
>to implement policies that have wreaked havoc on other countries, such as
>socialized medicine in Canada.  We can simply observe that it does not
>work well.  If they choose to ignore the facts and proceed anyway with
>full knowlege that it is detrimental to our great country, they must have
>its destruction as their aim.  Either motivation is completely
>incomprehensible to me.  Can anyone shed light on this for me??  Kate

I think there are people in his administration that, mis-guided as they are,
really believe this stuff. They beleive the only reason it hasn't worked
is because THEY haven't done it. They are theoriticians and have never
had to deal with the realities of life, the theories always worked on paper
for them so they cannot fathom why they won't work in the real world if done
'properly' (i.e. by them). Clinton on the other hand obivously doesn't
believe it or doesn't care. He is only interested in himself and in the
existing moment. This is clearly deomonstrated by his constant lieing,
and waffling on every issue in order to cater to the special interest
group he is targeting at the time.