help me unsubscribe

Jim V. Hall jim.hall at NEXUS.MWSU.EDU
Wed Jul 5 16:47:48 MDT 1995

At 10:08 AM 7/5/95 -0400, you wrote:
>   I can't believe that anyone on the right can actually think that members of
>the liberal community are as dumb as you all (maybe not all) would chalk them
>up to be.As Dennis says "I taught them the best that the 'left' had to offer
>(that took 10 seconds)" To me that is sooo rude. This means that millions of
>intelligent liberals in Dennis's view don't have anything to offer to a growing
>boy.

That is because most liberals support things that are not condusive to helping
a growing boy become a responsible citizen.  One who places a great deal of
value
on the truth and is not situationally ethical.

 I just don't understand for the life of me why that type of arrogance can
>even be allowed.

More liberal ideology.  Shut us all up and you can get away with anything.
This country
was founded on the ability to speak and act freely within the law.  You
Miles have come up
with so much conflicting verbage on the list that I can't tell what you think.

We don't want you to leave the list Miles.  It is apparent that if you are
quitting that you cannot
contend in the theater of ideas.  Please, though, realize that you quit, we
did not force you out or
even ask you to leave.  You quit!
jim.hall at nexus.mwsu.edu