By-Pass Magazine

Larry E. Cunningham LEC4%Hin%GsSgo at BANGATE.PGE.COM
Wed Jul 5 14:13:39 MDT 1995

        If you find out I would be interested in reading that article as well.
I live here in the Mojave Desert and have always though that there was more to
the push for this than was readily apparent.Could you please post where you
can find it?Thanks!
                                Larry Cunningham
disclaimer:Larry is distributed
           but not owned by PG&E

----------------------[Reply - Original Message]----------------------

Sent by:Paul Wybrant <JulyFour at aol.com>
 Folks,

Can any of you folks tell me where I can contact "ByPass Magazine"?.

There is a story < 'The Great Gold Heist', I think> in a recent issue
concerning Feinstein's Desert Preservation bill.  The story in ByPass
concludes that it was  really a deal to redraw desert maps so that
the "greatest gold deposits" in North America could become the
preserve of a gold mining company.

God Bless America,
PapaPaul