Freon, sweat and rich liberals

Dennis Putnam GTILL at ASNTSU.ASN.NET
Wed Jul 5 17:50:11 MDT 1995

>  SNIP
>Incidentally, has anyone tried to throw away a refrigerator lately?  I think
>that as of July 1, 1995, before you can shitcan a fridge, you have to have
>someone come and suck out the freon for which they charge handsomely.
>
>Can't win.

Piece of cake. You haul it outside and cut the lines from the compressor.
Remove the compressor and call the trash man. A refridgerator without
a compressor can be disposed. A few days later call the trash man to get
an old motor and get rid of the compressor. At least that worked for a  dod
friend in CA.