The ozone scare

Dennis Putnam GTILL at ASNTSU.ASN.NET
Thu Jul 6 10:45:24 MDT 1995

>I meant to put this in the other message, But am I wrong, or aren't cows
>a big source of air pollution. I've got one thing to say to the
>environmentalists "Moo yall".
>
>Andrew

You are not wrong. There was a push (up until Nov. '94) to force dairy
farmers to install air processors in their barns to extract methane gas
from cow flatulence. There are also states that are requiring farmers tore
install septic systems and forbiding them from using manure as fertilizer.g
Gee, I wonder why the old fashion family farms are dissappearing?eeF