The ozone scare

- Aptmaster@aol.com AptMaster at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 6 18:12:43 MDT 1995

Don't say cows, liberals hate them.  They don't like meat so neither should
we.  The methane they release just gives liberals another reason to hate
them.  Not to mention the fact that they eat: HORROR  OF HORRORS - Grass!
 Don't you know cows are causing erosion and using up water etc etc. Blah
Blah
Next thing you know, people who pass too much gas will have to wear a
collector TO PROTECT THE OZONE.

-Darin (anxiously waiting for 1996!)
other message, But am I wrong, or aren't cows
a big source of air pollution. I've got one thing to say to the
environmentalists "Moo yall".

Andrew