An open letter to Cong. Gephardt

Frank Peep fpeep at MICROSOFT.COM
Mon Jul 10 17:20:27 MDT 1995

Fantastic, Nick,

I listened to the talk show last Saturday with Gov. Cuomo as the host.
He had Robert Reissssssssssssssssssssssssssssch on as a guest and they
were talking about why is it that today's middle class citizen can't
live as well as their parents. Why things are so bad for them compared
to their partents, on and on and on. It was really sickening.
Of course there were people who called to tell them that it was their
fault and then Cuomo, sticking to the liberal way of doing things,
immediately cut them off.

Our local conservatiuve station, KVI, is carrying C uomo on tape delay
on Sat evenings.

Keep at em and full speed ahead.

Frank Peep