Censorship Chip

Sam Teel sam.teel at SFWMD.GOV
Tue Jul 11 08:07:53 MDT 1995

To All:

I must, when required, give Mr. Clinton (Miles, if you're there notice the
spelling) his due.  I agree with him on the issue of creating a chip for
tv's that captures the audience rating from broadcast signals and restricts
the viewing to whatever the owner sets.  G,PG,R,X etc.

I am concerned somewhat about this being a stepping stone to the "Clipper"
encryption chip, but feel the benifit of parental control over the boob tube
is of greater value than the alternative, smut for all.

Sam Teel