Klinton's Krime Kampaign

Nick Kasoff nkasoff at WINS0.WIN.ORG
Tue Jul 11 20:21:08 MDT 1995

Thankfully, Heir Commandant has not been airing those abominable packs of
lies here in Missouri.  He'll be tough on crime, all right -- pass a pack
of bologna laws to make criminals out of ordinary decent people, then use
federal marshalls to harass us and federal prosecutors to destroy us.

But lest you think we escape the curse of His Slickness, remember that
being in Missouri, we get a double dose of Tricky Dick (Gephardt).  I'm
not sure who I'd less rather listen to ...