Father Clinton & School Prayer

Katy Knudson knudsonk at DESTINY.ESD105.WEDNET.EDU
Sat Jul 15 09:12:42 MDT 1995

I guess that Clinton must be subscribing to Rushtalk.  I laughed aloud
when I saw him on TV making clear to schools that they are not to be
religion free zones.  Didn't someone state the necessity of educating the
educators on this topic?  Kate