RELEASE: Why Did Justice...

Paul Wybrant JulyFour at AOL.COM
Sat Jul 15 18:26:12 MDT 1995

Folks,

I think that the news agencies in the USA have a glitch
in their word processors which automatically adds
"Motorist" to the Name of Rodney King.   I wish they would
get around to fixing that bug.

In my mind, "motorist" is a guy driving a 1920 Nash with
goggles and scarf driving down a tree-lined avenue on his
way to a lawn party on the Connecticut River.   Somehow,
Rodney  seems out of place.

I quote from Today's news:

 LOS ANGELES (Reuter) - Rodney King, the black motorist whose videotaped
beating by white police ultimately led to the 1992 Los Angeles riots, was
released on bail Saturday following his arrest on suspicion of assault with a
deadly weapon and domestic violence.