State Education

Paul Wybrant JulyFour at AOL.COM
Tue Jul 18 00:44:58 MDT 1995

Folks,

I have become suspicious of state education K thru
high school, because of the possibility (probability) that
children will be indoctrinated with a philosophy held by
those in power.   I would rather give my money to someone
like Katy and let her take my children from K thru to high
school graduation.  With a class of 20 and a one room
school house, I bet she could give them an education that
is both effective and free of political/cultural gobbly-D-goop.

Regards, PapaPaul