State Education

Katy Knudson knudsonk at DESTINY.ESD105.WEDNET.EDU
Tue Jul 18 10:35:44 MDT 1995

Papa Paul is right on target with his suspicions of public education in
this country.  The liberal agenda is firmly in place:  in the
universities turning out teachers, the curricula used in schools, staffs
loaded with entrenched liberals, and the NEA at national, state and local
levels to act as the enforcer.  As a former teacher and then substitute
teacher for several years, I felt I was in "enemy territory" in the
teacher's lounge!  Conservative teachers are the true endangered species!
Martha Knudson