Jury Selection

Bruce Norbeck MadTom at IX.NETCOM.COM
Wed Jul 19 21:37:18 MDT 1995

        Steve Laib, & others:

>Now, that is how trials used to work, and should still work, however,
>the system has been corrupted and does not do its job properly in many
>instances.

        So, what is it that corrupted the system? I know that, on this
list at least, the politically correct answer would be "Forty years of
Democrats in Congress". Sorry, folks, I don't buy it. I've got a feeling
that the system got corrupted simply because it's gotten too big, & is
trying to handle too many cases with too little budget.

regards,
bruce
madtom at ix.netcom.com
Libertarian, pagan, pot-smoker, patriot -- DON'T TREAD ON ME!
I'm not afraid of crack gangstas -- I'm more afraid of my own govern-
ment. That's why I'm an NRA member.