I'm new in town...

DJ dmccread at MACH1.WLU.CA
Wed Jul 26 06:31:51 MDT 1995

The future Dr. Thurber asked some very interesting questions.
Libertarians are different from right wingers on how they will answer
those questions I am sure. For instance, it is argued that drugs or
alcohol are fine to be determined by the individual until others get
hurt. The same is ture of most of the things you asked. However, how does
one define when something hurts someone else?

I do not believe this adequately answers your answer. However, I will be
interested in what others say.