I'm new in town...

Willaim Thurber - PhD Student thurber at FMGMT.MGMT.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Jul 26 12:57:44 MDT 1995

On Wed, 26 Jul 1995, Katy Knudson wrote:

> Welcome, Will!  We're glad to have you!  You'll find this a very
> enjoyable group.  Tell us a little about yourself!

Thank you (all) for such a warm welcome.  I have read Sam's thoughtful
reply to my initial questions and promise to respond when I can.

I really have nothing to say here to describe myself, except that I am a PhD
student in marketing at U of T and as such I own belly button lint with more
of a life than I enjoy and that having lived in both the US and Canada I have
a unique perspective on both cultures that I will use often to make points.
(It is no mistake that Canada is coloured pink on every map I've ever seen.)

--Will