Susan Smith verdict

D.J. ROTIGEL CSJC at GROVE.IUP.EDU
Mon Jul 31 16:59:29 MDT 1995

Well guys and gals I'm rather undecided on the whole Susan Smith thing. Like
most of the world I was hoping to see her die. Obviously they were not going to
put her in the same lake where she killed her children, although it would have
been nice. The more I think about it, the more I believe the sentence she got
may in fact be better in the long run. She will have a nice long time to think
about what she did, and hopefully before to very long the will be put in
general population. Then we can only hope justice will be done in one form or
another.
                        D.J. Rotigel