Abortion: How about a wom...

Jim V. Hall hallj at NEXUS.MWSU.EDU
Thu Jun 1 00:23:22 MDT 1995

At 02:44 PM 5/31/95 -0400, you wrote:
>Folks,

><><><><><><><><>
> <SNIP>
>Because abortion is wrong, does this give us the
>power to tell another woman what to do with her body?
><SNIP>

We don't let people shoot each other in the streets without trying to
punish them.  Why should we let it happen in an operating theater.
If someone wants to user their body to shoot another individual we don't
allow that by law.  What is the difference?

><><><><><><><><>
>
>At the very least, it requires that we  proclaim that
>we believe it to be wrong, as we are doing here.
>
>Regards, PapaPaul

Jim Hall
Network Services Manager
Midwestern State University