Big Congrats Robert!

Robert Ostrea raostrea at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Jun 1 03:34:45 MDT 1995

Cindy writes:

>With all the intense discussion going on I thought I'd post something
>little on the lighter side.  Also, Robert deserves it.  A hugerific,
great
>big giant CONGRATULATIONS! on successfully obtaining your college
degree.
>I'm very happy for you and wish you much success throughout your life,
>although after reading all your posts on this list, I have no doubts
about
>your climbing the ladder of success and reaching the top.

Well, THANK YOU Cindy for those kind words!  I sincerely appreciate it!
 Also thanks to Papa Paul and Frank Peep for your ditto-ing congrats!
I tell you, it feels SO much better now that I'm through!  Now I have
six months to repay my student loans of which all of you have been
subsiding the interest on! :)  I do thank you all for paying your
taxes!

   Robert A. Ostrea, Jr.              Cal Poly University Alumni 1992
       Las Vegas, NV                  San Francisco State Alumni 1995
   RAOstrea at ix.netcom.com

   NL West Standings 6-1-95, 2:28am PST

   I'll start to post this when MY DODGERS are winning again!
   It's just too depressing right now!