Abortion: How about a wom...

Paul Wybrant JulyFour at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 1 06:14:37 MDT 1995

Miles wrote the following"
<S N I P>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the issue whether or
not we have the right to tell other women what or what
not to do with their bodies.
<SNIP>
I dunno if it is or not.  I do not know what should be
done politically or legally concerning abortion.  You
have said many times, and I have agreed with you,
that the root cause of our woes is moral decay.  If we
believe that, then we need to raise our voices to such
an extent that abortion is culturally unacceptable.
Until recent years, the voice of the minority is the one
that has been heard most loudly and frequently on this
issue.

Regards, Papa Paul