To Abort, or Not to Abort?

- Aptmaster@aol.com AptMaster at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 1 16:16:13 MDT 1995

Reposted for your enjoyment:

Miles wrote:

>        -Should the performance of a legal abortion disqualify an
>appointment

Bruce Responds:

        I almost said no. Then, I thought about this. In Nazi Germany,
the murder of those deemed undesirable was sanctioned by the government.
The fact that it was legal doesn't mean a thing. Those who participated
in it were criminals. Criminals don't get appointed to federal office;
at least, they shouldn't be.

Bruce:

Very good point.  Hadn't thought of it that way, you are exactly right. If I
recall many of those committing sanctioned atrocities - were tried for their
crimes.

-Darin