Some Don't Quite Agree

Robert Ostrea raostrea at IX.NETCOM.COM
Fri Jun 2 01:38:37 MDT 1995

Steve Moyer writes:

>Paul,   YOu might consider that a PRIVATE message is not supposed to
>be distributed on a LISTSERV.  Has anyone ever told you that you are
>a "jerk?"
>
>I'm signing off this list.  Please DON'T mail me again.

Hey Steve it seems YOU'RE the one who's the jerk!  When someone posts a
message or a response to the LIST, it is meant for EVERYONE on the list
as a discussion point.  Responses should almost always be posted BACK
ON THE LIST.  I read your response to Paul and it didn't have anything
PERSONAL or PRIVATE or IRRELEVANT in it and you should have posted it
to the LIST.

I would also recommend in the future that any private messages be
labelled as such as to not confuse anyone.  Is this really so hard?!
   Robert A. Ostrea, Jr.              Cal Poly University Alumni 1992
       Las Vegas, NV                  San Francisco State Alumni 1995
   RAOstrea at ix.netcom.com

   NL West Standings 6-1-95, 2:28am PST

   I'll start to post this when MY DODGERS are winning again!
   It's just too depressing right now!