Some Don't Quite Agree

Miles R. West MWEST1 at ETCV01.ELD.FORD.COM
Sun Jun 4 17:44:53 MDT 1995

>Some people just aren't worth getting along with!!!

Yes, however I'm proud of the fact that I realize that anyone with a brain has
something to teach. After a friend and I kicked out our x-roomate, we discussed
what we learned from the ordeal. IMHO, it's too easy to have said ,"Glad we got
rid of that asshole."

Similar to the Oklahoma bombing incident. More important to discuss what this
tells us about ourselves as a people rather than emphasizing how much we'd all
like to get revenge.

Miles