Rep. cutting programs

Miles R. West MWEST1 at ETCV01.ELD.FORD.COM
Sun Jun 4 18:04:24 MDT 1995

Rober claims:
>In other words, you CAN't answer the question, because you realize that
>NO programs are being cut.  I see....

Not at all. I could care less, in this forum at this time, whether or not
Republicans are or are not cutting programs for kids. As far as I know it's
only the funding for certain programs - I have already conceded to the error
that I made in my phraseology (cutting programs v cutting funding)

I wish you'd all get off of my case.

If republicans are even creating programs, fine whatever, I really didn't
intend to debate this.
You guys are getting rediculous.

It would be appreciated next time if you will inform me that you want to
debate a certain issue insteading of dragging me into one.

Miles