Paul Weyrich... Question!

Miles R. West MWEST1 at ETCV01.ELD.FORD.COM
Tue Jun 13 12:43:44 MDT 1995

Do me a favor. GO a find a "gung-ho liberal", several of them if necessary and
ask her/him what she/he would do in such a scenario. IMO that is a low blow and
hardly true.

Take this:
I supoose some gung-ho conservative trying to put Religion into public life
could look at someone not participating in prayer and conclude that person was
a non believer and thus act. After all with Phil Gramm (Sp?) as an example to
follow...

Miles