Who does Clinton pray to?

Miles R. West MWEST1 at ETCV01.ELD.FORD.COM
Tue Jun 13 13:11:05 MDT 1995

In respone to Frank Peep:

You're sad because Clinton is acting like any other President would. Puhlease.
There are a plethora of more serious reasons to be DEPRESSED not sad about the
world our kids our inheriting.

Clinton attended church long before he entered politics. But I understand those
who oppose him wouldn't want to consider that. Just use it as an opportunity
excuse to criticize. I suppose if he never wen to church, that would be
better...eh?

Miles