Who does Clinton pray to?

Ron Koms rkoms at USAOR.NET
Tue Jun 13 18:26:47 MDT 1995

>What? Are you serious? Because the man has differnt views than you or, may
>interpret the Bible or the constitution differently that is cause to wonder
>what God he's praying to. Re f'n diculous.
>
>Perhaps you took Cindy's post too seriously and got too much sun. I understand
>that you may not like the man but what you're suggesting is out of line. What
>God do you suppose he's praying to?
>
>Miles

Well, Miles I have a co worker who lies right to your face all the time, but
yet he claims to pray to God.  So,  I always wonder about HIM, what God is
HE praying to.  So I see nothing wrong with wondering  what God Clinton must
be praying to...  The man doesn't stand for anything, except for the crowd
that he stands infront of at any given time...

>BTW: I think it's only out respect that we spell our presidents name correctly.
>Anyone who voluntarily subjects themselves to a position like that for the
>purposes of doing what they believe is best for the country, whether you agree
>with their method or not, deserves some respect. So, I appreciate the correct
>spelling of my presidents name. I'd say this even if it was Dan Quayle.

I hardly think that misselling a name is even half as bad as how (then)Gov.
Clinton treated President Bush back in 91/92

Ron
|========< rkoms at usaor.net >========|