Who does Clinton pray to?

Bruce Norbeck MadTom at IX.NETCOM.COM
Tue Jun 13 20:06:08 MDT 1995

        Sam Teel, & others:

>I think Bruce my enlighten some of us there. Given his actions, I sus-
>pect he prays to satan. Even though I think he has taken the title of
>Christian.

        Sam, I did a quadruple take here -- at first, I wondered how you
could accuse me of praying to a being I don't even believe in -- until I
saw the last line, about taking the title of Christian. Then, I breathed
a sigh of relief, knowing you were talking about the Bill-thing. Perhaps
that's just evidence of me getting too testy, lately... :)
        For my part, I pray to one God, the All-Father, & one Goddess,
the Great Mother. I believe that the God of Abraham is the same God I
believe in; I just happen to not believe that the Bible is His word.

regards,
bruce
Libertarian, pagan, pot-smoker, patriot -- DON'T TREAD ON ME!
madtom at ix.netcom.com