Non College Grads Can't Make It

Bruce Norbeck MadTom at IX.NETCOM.COM
Wed Jun 14 00:30:50 MDT 1995

        Miles, & others:

>Glad your job is going so well.

        Thank you, sir.

>As far as what Clinton said, he's not exactly wrong. I'm sure he was
>only suggesting that without a college degree it is much more diffi-
>cult, which it is.

        Clinton is more than smart enough to know the difference be-
tween saying that "those without a higher education can't make it", &
"those without a higher education are at a disadvantage". If he didn't
know the difference, then this countries in worse trouble than I'd have
thought.
        He can suggest all he wants. He ought to try saying what he ac-
tually means, rather than leaving it to the rest of us to figure it out.

regards,
bruce
Libertarian, pagan, pot-smoker, patriot -- DON'T TREAD ON ME!
madtom at ix.netcom.com