Cabin Fever?

Cindy Brewbaker 17872clb at MSU.EDU
Wed Jun 14 07:44:35 MDT 1995

Bruce, No problem here; I just thought you fellas needed a little reminder
that there are others on this forum who may want to contribute to whatever
is posted.
>        My anger wasn't so much directed at Paul's comments, as at the
>way he made them.    .... BUNCH SNIPPED .....
>. Actually, the new job is going fabulously well -- to
>the extent that the Bill-thing really bent my hide tonight during his
>address to the nation, when he said that people without higher education
>can't make it in this country. He implied, by saying so, that people
>like me are losers. Well, he can come out to ETAK; I'll be happy to show
>him just what a loser I am.

I'm proud for you Bruce, and very happy you are doing so well.  I agree
w/you abt. Clinton's comments concerning education being the key to success
and w/out it, no success.  Granted, a higher degree MAY offer opportunities
earlier on in one's career but in no way does that degree guarantee a
qualified person or a good job.  GO GET EM, BRUCE!!!

>        However, Cindy, I am thankful that you decided to be "Mom" &
>tell us boys to be nice to each other, or else go outside to play... :)
>
>regards,
>bruce
>Libertarian, pagan, pot-smoker, patriot -- DON'T TREAD ON ME!
>madtom at ix.netcom.com

Bruce, I got the biggest chuckle-of-the-day out of your last statement abt.
"mom."   Thanks, I can always use the humor and guaranteed it will carry me
thru the day w/a big smile from time to time.  I just wish my children would
be thankful more often when I play "mom" to them.  I can't complain tho, as
they are good kids and are usually happy to have mom involved.  Have a great
day, y'all (do I spell that right?)    Cindy B.   8 ]