Who does Clinton pray to?

Jim V. Hall jim.hall at NEXUS.MWSU.EDU
Wed Jun 14 16:16:51 MDT 1995

Miles writes:

>My only beef is that some people would prefer to think that whose who are
>tempted, are not as 'good' as those who aren't. They fail to see how certain
>circumstances factor into the vulnerability to temptation equation. This was
>the impression I was getting from some (no names) on this list.

All people are tempted Miles.  No one person who is tempted is any better
or worse than anyone else.  Where the demarcation point lies is in whether
or not a person succumbs to temptations.   Whether you like it or not Miles
"all unrghiteousness is sin" is stated in the N.T. and there are no levels
of sin.
Sin is sin.  Big or small to us does not matter, they are all sin to God.
Notice
the absence of the underscore?

>I bet that _od has a methods for taking these factors into acount when deciding
>our after life fate. Perhaps some sort of weighted nueral network which
>balances out the intensities and quantities of temptations, or perhaps
coersions
>in the case of war, allowing what truly lies on the heart to be revealed.
Jim Hall
Network Services Manager
Midwestern State University
jim.hall at nexus.mwsu.edu