Paul Weyrich... Question!

Miles R. West MWEST1 at ETCV01.ELD.FORD.COM
Thu Jun 15 08:42:03 MDT 1995

To Jim Hall and others:

I have read some of the bible.

But am carefull in how I interpret it. I do not believe that every word inthe
Bible is God's word. Knowing some of thehistory of the origins of the Bible, I
feel there was much room for fiction and propaganda, if you will. Which books
were left out, which were altered by the editors etc.

Like the part about Adam and Eve...I just don't believe it at all.
 (Please, not a debate about this)
Sufice it to say that I don't believe the Bible has all of the answers. But, I
do agree with a large part of it.

Miles