Who does Clinton pray to?

Robert Ostrea raostrea at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Jun 15 10:02:51 MDT 1995

>It is He who we all will face in our final moment upon this
>earth and His judgement of ones destination will be only between God
and
>that individual.  I believe it is God's way of protecting us from
possible
>world humiliation for our epitaph as well as reiterating His promise
that He
>is our final judge/savior.

I really could care less what Clinton's religious preferences are and I
can find MANY other reasons to dislike and oppose him other than his
religious inconsistencies.  The fact (or non-fact, depending on your
views) that Clinton will have to answer for his actions (or
non-actions) with God when he dies is really of no concern to me.  What
IS of concern to me is what he is doing NOW that affects ME.  Anything
else is really none of anyone's business.

I think the President was a little uncomfortable with the military
aspects and loyalty references of Mr. O'Grady's speech, rather than on
the references to God...

P.S. CIndy, I don't mean to take anything out of context (if that's
what I did).  I'm just stating my opinion on this issue.

Robert A. Ostrea, Jr.
 San Francisco, CA
RAOstrea at ix.netcom.com

(Yes, I'm back in SF!)