Paul Weyrich... Question!

Cindy Brewbaker 17872clb at MSU.EDU
Thu Jun 15 14:58:57 MDT 1995

OK Miles, I accept your explanation.  Perhaps I did take it too personally.
Yes, you did strike a nerve.  I did NOT intend to sound elitist but if I
did, I will apologize.  I am just as humble as the soil beneath your feet
but it doesn't mean I'll let you or anyone walk all over me.  You will feel
earthquake tremors if that should happen.  Nuff said, I'm outa here.  Have a
nice evening, all.  Cindy B.

PS. A whole bunch snipped from below.