Full mailboxes and such...

Mr. Groko nosilla at CHAOS.TAYLORED.COM
Thu Jun 15 19:59:44 MDT 1995

> Andrew:
>
> Hope the new job, move, etc are going well.

Thanks!  So far, so good.  I really like the area.

> Before you axe me from the list, I'd appreciate knowing if you have
> encountered the problem with my mailbox.  Because, unfortunately, the mail
> handler doesn't tell us when our mailbox is full.

Speaking as a former Systems Administrator, that is inexcusable.

I don't recall ever having problems with your account.

I am going to attempt to automate this - if that is accomplished, I'll
try to set it up so that, after a delay of a week, it will attempt to
contact you and let you know you have been removed from the list.  I'll
need to work on making sure it doesn't loop, etc.  Nothing like a good
challenge, eh?

> Thanks again for your time and effort on all our behalf.

No problem at all.  I'm posting this to the list since it is general
interest to all AOL subscribers.

--
                           Andrew J. Templin
         Recovering Sysadmin, Rescue Nerd, Confused Programmer (tm)
                       nosilla at chaos.taylored.com