Sam The Man Vs. El Presidente

Paul Wybrant JulyFour at AOL.COM
Mon Jun 19 09:52:15 MDT 1995

Folks,

I guess Liberals must be in significantly deep putty when Sam
Donaldson calls El Presidente's waffling on the Budget
"reprehensible".  It all happened on David Brinkley's Sunday program.

Confronting Bonior and Panetta, Sam was beside himself.  I mean
he was LIVID.  He even told the group that William Jefferson Clinton
(picking up on a Rush Line) was a "Republican".

Rush is coming up in a few minutes, and I bet he has F-U-N with this
one.

Regards, Papa Paul
~~ " And I say to myself, What a wonderful world."
                 ~~ Louis Armstrong