Speed Limit And DC

Paul Wybrant JulyFour at AOL.COM
Tue Jun 20 07:16:44 MDT 1995

Folks,

Washington is debating whether to raise the national speed limits
or not.

The reason it is being debated in DC is because we folk out here
in the benighted boonsticks have not the mental capacity to figure
out speed limits that meet our needs.  Besides, if we were doing this
for ourselves, to whom could we go <hat in hand> and beg, "Your
highnesses, because we have complied with and obeyed your most
excellent speed limits, may we therefore respectfully beseach that
you return, in the form of federal highway grants, those monies
which your agents ROBBED from generations past, present and
future?"

Regards, PapaPaul