Welfare State is Bankrupt!

- Aptmaster@aol.com AptMaster at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 22 17:53:40 MDT 1995

Folks:

Isn't it time to admit that the Welfare State is now bankrupt and we just
can't do it anymore.  My parents are in their early 60s and I bet they won't
be able to collect social security because the system is going down.  The
debate can no longer be centered around whether or not we Should but whether
or not we CAN.  AFDC, SSI, Etc Etc are susidizing laziness and draining the
coffers of the middle class.  Sooner or later, hopefully sooner the stuffs
going to hit the fan.

Sorry to all those liberals out there, but I think that the sacred cows no
longer have a pasture to graze in.  It's just a matter of time when all the
politicians realize this.  Better to get the programs (cows) cut down now
than to wait any longer and let them do more harm.

-Darin (Time to DOWNSIZE the rest of the government!)