Welfare State is Bankrupt!

Frank Peep fpeep at MICROSOFT.COM
Mon Jun 26 12:50:00 MDT 1995

There is an article in Forbes or is it Money Magazine of last week that
points out that most of the benefits from AARP can be purchased from
other sources at lower prices. I used to enjoy the benefits of AARP as
well, but I will not - repeat NOT - stay a member when I disapprove of
their political stance. I resigned when they came out in favor of
Klinton's health plan. I demanded a refund of my unused dues and never
received anything from them except a renewal notice.

The supposedly have 33 million members but Sen Simpson might just make
them change their ways what with the AARP hearings going on right now.