Lurker Alert!!!!!

Dennis Putnam GTILL at ASNTSU.ASN.NET
Fri Jun 30 19:10:57 MDT 1995

>Personally, when I have kids, they will learn from me only the best that the
>'right' and 'left' have to offer. A well balanced diet of life so to speak.
>It would be a shame to limit a childs perspective of the world. To condone
>only one just seems so narrow whether it be social, political or economic.
>
>Miles

Well Miles we have finally agreed on something. That is exactly what I
tried to do with my kids. I taught them the best that the 'left' had to offer
(that took 10 seconds) and the best the 'right' had to offer (that took 21
years) and they now have the values needed to succeed in life without any
help from the 'left' or the 'right.'