Health Care

Willaim Thurber - PhD Student thurber at FMGMT.MGMT.UTORONTO.CA
Fri Sep 1 07:40:07 MDT 1995

Two clarifications, first to Cindy, I welcome Dr. D.J.'s input on the
Health care debate and only wanted to prohibit him from taking part in a
test of anyone who cares to be tested for their own adherence to
rationality.  Since my source is an article in Econometrica, a journal
he is most likely familiar with he would already know the "right" answers.
Otherwise, his posts are read here with interest.

As for Paul, my premise is that "Not all consumers are rational. If you
think that ..... we can test."  Sorry for not being more explicit.

Gads, two major mistakes.  What should I do in pennance, write Dole for
President 100 times on a blackboard maybe? :)

Still if anyone cares I will post the "test".

Hope you all have a fun and safe labour day weekend.
--Will