Packwood Resigns!

Robert Ostrea raostrea at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Sep 7 22:09:35 MDT 1995

Paul writes (in jest):

>        Yep.  It's time to get on the Kennedy issue, the Inoue issue,
>        and all of those other "good ol' boy" sexists.  What's good
>        for the goose is sauce for the gander!
>
>        ;-D (in jest)

If Kennedy would resign as a result of something similar, I'm all for
it!  My point is that I think we should just get on with legitimate
business and not have these ridiculous distractions.  In the age of OJ
Simpson, it's really hard to focus on substantive issues with
seriousness, rather, too much emphasis is being placed on more
publicity-oriented non-issues (i.e. Mark Furhman tapes, someone's
illegal nanny, etc...).

Robert A. Ostrea, Jr.
North Hollywood, CA
RAOstrea at ix.netcom.com