Health Care

Willaim Thurber - PhD Student thurber at FMGMT.MGMT.UTORONTO.CA
Tue Sep 12 08:35:24 MDT 1995

Paul--

Are you getting as big a kick out of the fact that we are on the opposite
sides of the same argument in two areas.

I say that individuals are too dumb to arrange for something as important
as their own health care and you disagree citing an unreasonable
infringement of freedom.

You say that individuals are too dumb to set awards in civil suits and
I disagree citing an unreasonable infringement of freedom.  Bruce must
love this.  Preference reversals are a litmus test of rational consumers,
we both fail.

For the record, the sky is blue.....    :)

--Will