Newt on Packwo..(comment)

John B. Hammes mujbh at UXA.ECN.BGU.EDU
Wed Sep 13 00:23:10 MDT 1995

Bill White wrote:

> ....promote growth, and another plank that escapes me at the moment.  The more I
> see of this man the more I like who he is and what he's trying to do.  I am
> drawn the the insights of his book.  They are indeed renewing......
> William B. White                | Joined with the quest.
> BITNET:    WHITEWB at SUNYJCC      | Internet:  WHITEWB at JCCW22.CC.SUNYJCC.EDU.

Bill:

        I've not read Congressman Gingrich's book yet, but have read the
transcripts of the "Renewing American Civilization" course he taught in
Waleska, GA, at Reinhardt College, and which were televised through Mind
Extension University earlier this year.  There is some truly revealing stuff
within these pages.  Things that, when you read them, you ask yourself, "Why
didn't I see this before?" These transcripts were available through the WWW
pages of Progress and Freedom Foundation, and are copyrighted, but only so
no one else can copyright them.  They are free to be redistributed to
whomever.  I don't know if they are still available through the same WWW
cell, but it wouldn't hurt to check it out.
        I downloaded them as text files and re-formated them in WordPerfect,
had each of the ten classes bound, and display them proudly in my bookcase.
I don't have the time at this writing to verify that they are still
available through the same place I got them but it would be well worth your
while to take the time to look them up yourself.

Just thought you should know!

John B. Hammes
mujbh at uxa.ecn.bgu.edu

"WHEN I DIE, I WANNA GO PEACEFULLY IN MY SLEEP LIKE GRANDPA, AND NOT
     SCREAMING IN TERROR IN AN AIRLINE SEAT LIKE HIS PASSENGERS"

         ANONYMOUS POSTING ON FLIGHT-SIMULATOR DISCUSSION GROUP