Rational Consumers Test

Cindy Brewbaker 17872clb at MSU.EDU
Wed Sep 13 12:09:26 MDT 1995

I've read thru the test several times for some hidden explanation but to no
avail.  I felt like I either missed something in another post or am just
ignorant/stupid/or whatever.  You are not alone Sam; you just posted it
first.  So, Will, if you would explain the test in layman's terms so I can
understand the "questions" I'd like to give it a shot.  Thanks!
Cindy B.