Purge of the American Father

Cindy Brewbaker 17872clb at MSU.EDU
Thu Sep 14 11:12:40 MDT 1995

Wayne and others:

I commend you on this excellent post.  You have selected a sorely neglected
topic which is in desperate need of attention within our society and
judicial system.  My husband and I have often discussed this very issue.  IF
(not likely tho) my husband and I were to ever divorce, my concience would
never allow me to separate our children from either one of us.  He is an
outstanding father deserving of equal time and etc. w/our children
regardless of how the parents feel abt. each other.  Unfortanately, as you
have stated, the children are most often awarded to the mother.  The
judicial system assumes she offers the most desirable environment and
motherly attention for the children.  My brother most closely relates to the
below described situation.  His X was having an open affair w/a real sleezy
guy while my brother was at work.  Unfortunately, the 2 young children (6
yrs. old and 3 yrs. old) were home at the time and witnessed my x-sisinlaw
and her lover in bed.  My nephew told his grandmom (my mom) abt. what was
going on.  At 6 yrs. old this little boy witnessing such adult actions.  My
family was horrified at  HER actions, my nephew has emotional problems and
yet the court awarded custody to my x-sisinlaw.  I feel hopelessly lost in
how to help these children and my brother.  At least she doesn't keep my
brother from visitation w/his children but the whole dirty mess has wreeked
havoc w/my brother and his family.  It is sad indeed especially when the X
uses the child(ren) as a manipulative tool.  THESE ARE HUMAN BEINGS
PEOPLE!!!!  Not pawns to use as one wishes to get what one wants.  If you
have personally been caught in the situation as described below, my heart
and prayers go out to you in your fight to change the laws thinking that a
father is less fit to raise children than the mother.  Most fathers are
equally as good a parent as any mother.  God Bless You!

Cindy B.

> To: Rushtalk
>
>  Would you please expose the U.S. governments purging of the american
father an
>d the worsening pogroms against men?
> A man should have the right to a family and the right to share equally
with the
> mother in the love and care of his children in the event of divorce.  Children
>are not the personal baggage of the mother to be moved at her whim and not
the s
>ubject of barter between courts, lawyers, politicians and any other host of
fami
>ly destroying parasites.
> What you have in this country is a legal system that feeds on injustice,
>a social services (SS) system that grows more powerful and destructive, and
a po
>litical system driven by morons who look only through windows given to them
by P
>ACs.
> While fathers are denied equality in the custody of their children, they
are th
>en blamed for societies ills by the feminazi/white knight controlled media.
I ha
>ve met very few fathers who would not jump at the chance to take full
custody of
> their children or share custody equally with the mother. The domestic violence
>never mentioned is the mothers refusal to let the child see his or her
father an
>d vice versa; which should be considered a violent act. Fathers love their
child
>ren very much and don't consider them a burden. The burdens are the marital
pira
>tes; the greedy ex-wives, the profiteering lawyers and the spreading
tentacles o
>f the SS. Lawyers will continue to strip children of their college savings
bleed
> families onto the street and then run for political office. Touting (gag!)
fami
>ly values.
> What right does the government have to deny a father the right to care for his
>children at least half the time, then let the (poor single) mother degrade
his n
>ame by putting his children on any welfare list?  The welfare lists could
be cul
>led fairly and justly tomorrow by answering two simple questions : 1. Is
the chi
>lds father willing and able to care and provide for the children. If so
this chi
>ld should not be on the welfare list. 2. Since the children are now
provided for
> can the government now treat this (poor single female) in the same manner
as th
>ey treat the poor single male.
> The dehumanizing of the american father is a shocking parallel to the NAZI
dehu
>manizing of people in that it provides a vast source of revenue; stolen
(with po
>pular support) from the "subhuman" unrepresented group. Make no mistake.
Welfare