Re[3: Purge of the American Father

Sam Teel sam.teel at SFWMD.GOV
Fri Sep 15 06:22:17 MDT 1995

Wayne writes:

> The daily propaganda coming from the media and politicians is
>sexist, unbalanced and disturbing. Fathers are being used by
>the assessment of ludicrous amounts of child extortion (alimony
>in disguise), so much that it defaults him out of the lives of
>his children. This deadbeat dad crap is just as insulting and
>degrading as the term nigger spick etc.
>There is a civil war waging in this country all around you and
>nobody seems to care. Mothers and fathers are battling over their
>children many times to the point of losing everything including
>their lives. out of time .....later
>                   Wayne

I agree.  This happened to me as well.  I had to sell my inheritance
and borrow against my future to be a father rather than a visitor
to my daughter.  The olny way even this was possible was that I had
video of my ex (then wife) with her lover and that was more useful
in the family than in the court.  Courts don't really care about adultry
anymore.

Sam Teel