RUSH'S SHOW LAST THURS.

Frank Peep fpeep at MICROSOFT.COM
Fri Sep 15 10:31:00 MDT 1995

<Sender composed mail containing characters not in the US-ASCII set.>
<These characters have been transformed into a printable form.>

This is what I have ...

SECOND HOUR
Rush got a great bit of email that=92s right up his alley - it=92s an =

electronic publication titled "Conspiracy Wacko." Paul Henry puts this =

piece of cyber-satire out, and someone else on the internet forwarded a =

copy of the August 8th edition to Rush.
The magazine has the motto "all the news that ticks <<Rush says "ticks" =

but the original has a more colorful phrase starting with the letter =

`p=92>> us off," and its story is titled "`GRATEFUL DEAD=92 LEADER JERRY =

GARCIA KNOWN TO HAVE BEEN MURDERED BY CLINTON OPERATIVES IN CONNECTION =

WITH WACO, WHITEWATER." The story continues as follows:
<<Note: much thanks to copyright holder Paul H. Henry for providing me =

a copy of the original and for giving me the permission to reprint it here>=

<<begin>>
CONSPIRACY WACKO has learned that Grateful Dead guitarist Jerry Garcia, =

said to have died of a heart attack Wednesday in Forest Knolls, Calif., =

was actually murdered by agents of the Clinton administration in =

response to his plan to go public with important facts about the =

massacre in Waco and the death of Vincent Foster.
Within hours of receiving an anonymous tip about Garcia, CONSPIRACY =

WACKO had dispatched correspondent Sherman Tank and his associate Mr. =

Peabody to San Francisco, where they met with noted conspiracy expert =

Baron Von Trapp and several of the Von Trapp children. A disturbing =

series of links between Garcia and the Clintons=92 illicit dealings have =

come to light:
=B7 "Truckin=92" said to have inspired Clinton to buy Chevrolet El Camino =

and put Astroturf in back.
=B7 Lyric "High on cocaine" clear reference to drug running in Mena, Ark.
=B7 Clinton didn=92t inhale, Garcia inhaled.
=B7 Grateful Dead headquartered in San Francisco, known to be the home of =

hippies, drug users and homosexuals.
=B7 Glassy-eyed Deadhead stare similar to expression on faces of Branch =

Davidians.

Armed with this information, Baron Von Trapp conducted further =

investigations and uncovered evidence of wrongdoing and a massive =

coverup on the part of the Clinton administration. Details are sketchy, =

but it is believed that Garcia checked into a Forest Knolls drug =

treatment center as a cover and was in fact seeking refuge from a UN =

hit squad after deciding to end his thirty-year effort to poison =

America=92s youth through drugs and rock and roll.
"I=92m tired of taking orders from Bill Clinton," Garcia told an =

associate, who wishes to remain anonymous. "I made a deal with the =

devil in 1966 and now I want out. I have to tell the world what I know =

before I die."
Garcia told his associate that since the mid-1980s he had been doing =

"dirty work" for Clinton in his home state of Arkansas, and later, in =

Washington. Garcia=92s role was to divert the press, many representatives =

of which are known drug users and Grateful Dead fans, from reporting on =

issues such as Mena, Whitewater, Vince Foster, and the deliberate =

murder of 80 civilians in Waco, as well as the government=92s involvement =

in the Oklahoma City bombing. Garcia acted as Svengali to the nation=92s =

journalists, deadening their will to act responsibly in the face of =

Clinton=92s unprecedented corruption. CONSPIRACY WACKO has learned that =

over the past ten years, all the major unreported events in the =

Clintons=92 illegal dealings coincided with major Grateful Dead concerts, =

which attracted baby boomers from all over America.
In addition, Baron Von Trapp has uncovered several facts about Garcia=92s =

death that have not been made available to the public:
=B7 Garcia was kidnapped from rehab center in California, flown to =

Washington, D.C. and murdered in Fort Marcy Park, then flown back to =

rehab center.
=B7 Early reports from CONSPIRACY WACKO confidants indicated existence of =

suicide note written on Zig Zag paper and torn into twenty-six pieces, =

with signature missing. Note now missing, believed to be in custody of =

Clintons.
=B7 Trace of CS gas detected in Garcia=92s lungs, indicating presence at =

Mount Carmel during or immediately prior to massacre. Garcia believed =

to have worked as BATF operative during standoff.

New details were coming in as CONSPIRACY WACKO went to press.
Further bulletins as events warrant.
copyright =A9 1995 by Paul H. Henry.
<<excerpt ends>>

enjoy for what it is worth,