Purge of the American Father

Wayne D. Martin WMAR at MUSIC.STLAWU.EDU
Tue Sep 19 04:57:07 MDT 1995

John
 thank you for your response.
 You are lucky.
 The tragedy of what is happening to fathers is not being reported
by the press and the media is actually fanning the flames of
persecution. Politicians are not representing us and create
legislation based on anti-male hype and bogus statistics. The fact is
that we are the new "Jew", a secret source of revenue for the failed
social policies of this country. The importance of our relationships
with our children is not considered or debated only our value as a
wallet. The human cost of the government's actions against us is not bei
ng exposed. It is apparent that these White Knight politicians who are
determined to save Damsels in Distress do not or will not understand
a fathers love of his children, because they do not feel this love for
their own children. Their increasingly draconian acts (pogroms) will
not work and will only weaken and plunder our families.
 We will not move out of the dark ages until fathers are treated as
equal parents.

        Later
                  Wayne